Archive for the ‘Customer service’ Category
e saw only a few examples of what those actions that we can put into practice so that those customers may perceive that we are giving more value for the products or services they are delivering and why they should buy from us instead of our competition.
Then we can find six different strategies for creating value and ways to deliver our customers the “plus” that we can differentiate and some examples of each.
VALUE CREATION STRATEGY FOR CUSTOMER
1. MAKE LIFE EASIER CLIENT (COEFFICIENT OF CONVENIENCE).
2. PROVIDE MORE RESULTS.
3. TAKE OWN THE PROBLEM AS YOU.
4. EMPOWERING CUSTOMERS THROUGH KNOWLEDGE.
5. MANAGING THE COMPLEXITY OF THE CUSTOMER.
6. CUSTOMER INVOLVEMENT IN CREATING VALUE.
7. Provide more options.
The ratio compares the desire for convenience purchase with the annoyance factor that causes the customer that purchase.
C. CONVENIENCE = DESIRE TO PURCHASE / nuisance factors
If the ratio is high, the customer has no reason to leave but the lower, the more difficult it is to buy and less to return.
1. MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Location: right situation – direct and free communication.
- Time range: give all the information in one place.
- Payment options: check – cards – bonds – etc.
- Hours: 24 / 7 – easy to do business.
- Ease of correction: correct the mistakes.
- Ease of use.
- Home delivery – customer service.
2. PROVIDE MORE RESULTS
- Challenging the assumptions over time.
Elections office location is one of the most important decisions we take in preparing a business plan. On many factors, each one must assess which aspects are most important to you and your business. I’ll tell you why in our case, our company will be in the Central Business District (also known as Business Center, or more colloquially, as the hotel company).
What is the business center?
You have chosen a place or area where you want to put your office. Find a decent sort, and you’ll get started: rent, electricity, water, internet, gas and of course, the purchase of furniture. Between security, supply and purchase of furniture we have spent several thousand euros and a few days setting.
A business center previously made such an effort and what we offer is a complete office, with a variety of additional services such as secretarial or customer service, we can contract freely according to our needs. Thus, we avoid large expenditures in the early (and capital reserves for liquidity, are needed to be) and to go recruiting service as the go needs.